Friday, April 6, 2012

Working for a living

Welcome blogger friends, to my workspace. This here desk is my home away from home 40 hours a week.

Let's see..my dual screens and computer, files and phone. There's also my faux flowers which bring some color in. Towards the right I have my insurance license proudly displayed. On the wall above my desk I have our office phone list and birthday list for quick reference.

Ah and then you'll see a black and white notebook. This is my phone log, meeting notes, verbal requests from producers and clients, etc You get the idea. I'm now on notebook #3 since I began in my new position just about a year ago. So ya, I'm a busy girl.

What you can't see is what is usually behind me, my awesome co-worker and friend Donna. Without her i think my hair would all be pulled out! And, also behind me is our other Benefits department team who are great to work with.

Next post - Easter. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment